I knew that if I had a blog I wouldn't update it. It's not that I haven't had ideas or stuff to blog about I just have been lacking pictures. Blog posts without pictures are boring. I took lots of pictures when I went home for Christmas so I could put them on my blog and write about my little trip and then it turns out I don't have the cord that connects my camera to my computer, I left it in Colorado. I've been waiting for someone to mail it to me but it's not coming...I'm thinking I'm going to have to wait until next time I go home (which is only in three weeks so it's not that big of a deal). Anyway, I know this is boring and pointless but I'll fix it later.
3 comments:
you're coming home in three weeks?
I can't wait to read the story about your trip home...especially the part with the airport! Good times!
Did you grab the cord while you were home? I sure hope so because your blog IS boring without pictures.
Post a Comment