I want a puppy and this is the one I want. I told my mom I want this dog and she reminded of how I am with pets, I always want one and then when I get one I change my mind and want nothing to do with it. She's right, it happened with that stupid cat, Samantha, that I begged and begged and begged my parents to let me have and it happened with Scooter, the dumb dog. I told my mom that it would be different if it was a dog of my own because with those other animals I didn't feel bad disliking them because there were other people around to love them (especially Scooter, bless his heart, I don't like him but my mom loves him enough for all of us). However, if I were the only one that little dog had to love it, I would love it. Just look at its little face, who wouldn't love that?
My Two (or Three) Cents
9 years ago

3 comments:
Scooter is a dumb dog. I even think your Mom is finally figuring this out...
I do like the shar-pei's though. They kind of remind me of Chelsea.
So things that remind you of your daughter include dogs and little green ogre babies?
P.S. That's an english bulldog, not a shar-pei.
You two are just mad that Scooter doesn't like either of you. And Joe, my mom was mad at Scooter the other day but she still likes him. And this english bulldog is really dumb. He probably sheds and get his fur all over everything, which is totally disgusting. Don't get a dog Lisa, you can't appreciate any living thing for longer than a year.
Post a Comment