6:00 a.m. - Arrived at work
12:40 p.m. - Back home
12:45 p.m. - Start making my guacamole
1:30 p.m. - Guacamole done, start cleaning house (and I cleaned EVERYTHING)
4:45 p.m. - Went to Macey's with Danny because I was too tired to drive myself
5:30 p.m. - Start making seven layer dip (it's not New Year's without it)
6:45 p.m. - Finally shower and get dressed for the day
7:45 p.m. - First guests arrive (I'll admit I was perturbed because they were early and I wasn't ready but then I opened the door and to my surprise...it was Tiffany!)
8:00 p.m. - 11:59 p.m. - Perhaps the least intense game of NERTS I've ever played as well as some other games
12:00 a.m. - NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION
1:20 a.m. - Someone decided we needed to watch a movie
3:30 a.m. - Last guest leaves and I can go to bed after being up for 22 hours straight
All in all it was a wonderful New Year's and I would do it again...as long as I have time to sleep the next day.

No comments:
Post a Comment