Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Reflection in the Water

A couple of weeks ago my stake had an activity of which included a keynote speaker and some workshops. The keynote speaker was Paul Cardall and he spoke a lot on his heart condition he has battled his whole life. During his talk he shared a video that featured President Dieter F. Uchtdorf and a talk he gave in November 2009. I remember when President Uchtdorf gave this talk entitled The Reflection in the Water, I loved it then and it has been one of my favorite talks since. I've thought a lot about the message in this talk and how grateful I am to have a knowledge of who I am and where I'm going. With all of the challenges that we face here in this life, I can't imagine going through life without knowing that there is a purpose for those challenges and that each of us are divine beings with a Heavenly Father who loves us.


You can watch the whole talk by President Uchtdorf here or enjoy more Mormon Messages here.

No comments: